Each LINX Member receives 60 minutes per month of FREE Clubtime for each 50 minute drop-off class he/she is enrolled in.
What is Clubtime?
- LINX has a hi-tech clubroom for children registered for classes, including two Wii's and a wall of Ipod Touches for games and activities. There are also coloring and arts and crafts stations. Children will be supervised closely and can enjoy the space before or after their class or any other day of the week. The room is staffed by your favorite LINX team members who are ready to engage with children and create a fun Clubtime experience. Clubtime allows you the flexibility to drop off early or pick up late. You can even use Clubtime on days when your child does not have a class!
When can I use Clubtime?
- Use Clubtime on Mondays - Fridays between 1pm - 6pm. If you would like to book Clubtime before 1:00pm, we require 7 days advance notice and a minimum of 5 LINX Members to open the club room. With our state-of-the-art finger scan technology, members "scan" in to start the "timer" for Clubtime usage. When you pick up your child(ren), a LINX Leader "scans" members out and the "timer" stops. Clubtime is the perfect solution for children who love being at LINX and parents who need a little extra "free" time.
Where can I see my Clubtime balance?
- You can log in to your Family Account to view your Clubtime accruals and usage. Please note that Clubtime minutes do not roll over. You must use your monthly minutes within the month. Clubtime is not transferable to siblings.
Can I purchase additional Clubtime?
- LINX Members can purchase additional Clubtime in advance or on an as-needed basis. If you anticipate that additional Clubtime would come in handy, you may Reserve Clubtime which allows you to reserve your child for Clubtime!
LINX Friday Nights
LINX Members are invited to attend exclusive LINX Friday Nights!
What are LINX Friday Nights?
- Children join their favorite LINX Staff for an evening of fun activities, dinner, playtime with friends, and so much more!
How does it work?
- LINX Movie Night: Movie Night typically takes place on the 1st Friday of each month. LINX Members ages 4+ are invited to attend this drop-off event for FREE! We show an age appropriate films, and compliment the evening with a pizza dinner and fun activities run by your favorite LINX Staff. Guests are welcome to attend only if there is space. The Guest Fee is $45.00.
- Other LINX Friday Nights: We offer a number of other Friday night events including Acting Workshop, Art Workshop, Dodgeball Night and more! These events are open to LINX Members for a fee of $40.00 per child and their guests ages 4+ for a fee of $45.00 per child. The evening includes pizza dinner and fun-filled theme activities!
How can I see what events are scheduled?
Do I need to sign up in advance?
- Yes, you must register by 12:00pm for the Friday night event! Friday night events typically fill prior to Friday at 12:00pm so we recommend reserving a spot as early as possible. Go to http://www.linx-usa.com and roll over "Member Benefits" and then choose "LINX Friday Night Event" to choose a Friday night event to register for. You can then register online. You can also register by calling us at 781-235-3210.
LINX provides members a discount on our Vacation Programs!
What's the Benefit?
- LINX offers a variety of Vacation Programs on holidays and school vacation weeks. LINX Members (children actively enrolled in at least one class) receive discounted pricing on all Vacation Programs!
How do I learn more about Vacation Programs?
LINX Members can earn LINX Bux during each class and spend them on fun prizes!
What are LINX Bux?
- LINX Leaders work to foster the development of good character and values in each of their classes. Kids are encouraged to be respectful, kind and nice to one another. When members are active participants in class who make good decisions and are good listeners they earn LINX Bux! LINX Bux is our positive reward system. Members look forward to earning and saving up their LINX Bux so they can trade them in for gift certificates to their favorite toy stores or donate to their favorite charity!
How many LINX Bux will my child earn?
- LINX Leaders are authorized to award up to 10 LINX Bux per child per class.
How can I see my child(ren)'s LINX Bux balance?
- You can see your child(ren)'s LINX Bux balance by visiting LINX online, scrolling over "Members" in the main menu, and then clicking on "Your LINX Bux". Additionally, children can see their LINX Bux balance on the computer screen each time the scan their finger to sign in and out of class.
What can my child(ren) get with LINX Bux?
- The LINX Bux Store is now open. 150 LINX Bux = $5 or 300 LINX Bux = $10! Children may choose to redeem LINX Bux for a gift card. They also have the option to donate their LINX Bux to any school or to one of the organizations listed below.
- Get a Gift Card:
- Wellesley Toy Shop Gift Card, ($5 or $10) - Located in Wellesley
- Little Bits Toys Gift Card, ($5 or $10) - Located in Wellesley and Natick
Donate Your LINX Bux:
- Phinney's Friends
- Susan G. Komen
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Nothing But Nets
- Arbor Day Foundation
- The Hunger Project
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Human Rights Watch
- American Red Cross
- Save the Children
- Special Olympics
- Alzheimer's Foundation
- International Peace Institute
- Homes for Our Troops
- American Cancer Society
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- The School of Your Choice!
How do we redeem LINX Bux?
- LINX Members can request to redeem LINX Bux at any time. Their teachers/instructors will assist them with this process either before or after class time. Children can also redeem LINX Bux during Clubtime. Unfortunately, we are not typically able to accommodate LINX Bux requests during our busiest arrival and dismissals times.
NEW for 2015: Welcome to our custom designed and developed tool to enable parents to get customized pictures and updates about YOUR campers at camp. Unlike years past in which we offered hundreds of photos but parents had to search to find their children, the counselors are now all empowered with devices to enable them to take pictures of the campers and record exciting events and progress.
All of this is done with careful attention to ensure that the pictures and information about your children are password-protected and only available to the families whose children appear in each of the updates. Specifically, although you can view the images on your computer, if you send a link to the pictures to a family member or friend, they will not work unless they are logged into your account. If you want to save or share pictures, you can download them to your computer.
If you have any questions about the new MyLINX Scrapbook, please let us know!
Visit the LINX Scrapbook page »