FALL 2015 SHOW: Alice in Wonderland
Alice and her sister Edith's mundane lives are turned upside down when they go deep down the rabbit hole. They meet outrageous characters, each with eccentric personalities and big problems in a land of topsy-turvy wonder. Alice and Edith must help their underground friends by defeating the Queen of Hearts.
Hey, kids! Let's put on a show!
- Do your little ones sing and dance around the house?
- Do they act out what they see on television?
- Do they enjoy imaginative play time with toys and stuffed animals?
This imaginative class helps children build confidence through dramatic play, creative movement, imaginative thinking and role play!
Adapted stories carry cultural, social, and/or moral themes kids are typically introduced to at this early age. Stories are also driven by musical numbers and songs the cast members perform together.
Scripts are adapted to include equal roles for all of our little performers, and songs are arranged in a kid-friendly, crowd-pleasing format. At season's end, kids perform in the comfort of our in-house LINX Black Box Theater with the director and family members close at hand!
- Help develop self-confidence to perform in front of an audience
- Learn acting through song and stage blocking by developing vocal, dance and acting technique
- Learn acting through choice and imagination, not just mimicry
- Learn how to physically display more complex emotion to enhance audience understanding of the story
- Develop teamwork and showmanship
- Scripts and music made available to families via email for easy at-home parent involvement
- Use of our extensive collection of costumes, props, scenery, and stage sets
- Theater performance at the end of each session
Select a time below to register:
- Wellesley Mom
- Laura C.
Please consider submitting a review